Battle Now in the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet 2023 Global Challenge II Online Competition
Good luck, trainers
The time has come to earn Championship Points, receive an in-game Great Ball Canvas Backpack accessory, and test your skills against Trainers from around the world in the Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet games! The 2023 Global Challenge II Online Competition has begun and will continue until Sunday, April 23, 2023, at 4:59 p.m. PDT.
This competition will follow Regulation Set C and is comprised of Double Battles using Pokémon from the Paldea Pokédex (excluding Koraidon and Miraidon).
After the event ends and results are announced, qualifying players who finish three or more matches with a win or loss during the event period will be eligible for rewards. To view your rankings, follow these steps:
After the competition has ended, launch your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game.
- Open the X menu.
- Select Poké Portal.
- Select Battle Stadium.
- Select Online Competitions.
- Select Previous results.
In order to earn Championship Points for participating in this event, Trainers will have to link their Pokémon Trainer Club account to their Nintendo Account. To link your Pokémon Trainer Club account to your Nintendo Account, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are logged in to your Nintendo Account at Nintendo.com.
- Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account at Pokemon.com.
- Select Nintendo Account Link from the menu on the left.
- Carefully read the information displayed and then select Link to Nintendo Account. This will redirect you to the Nintendo Account information usage page.
- Carefully read the information displayed and then select I agree on Nintendo.com.
- A message will display on Pokemon.com that says “Congratulations! You are all set.” This confirms that your Pokémon Trainer Club account and Nintendo Account are linked.
Good luck battling in the 2023 Global Challenge II Online Competition, Trainers!