An update is available for Saint Kotar. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Added 2 additional endings (making for a total of 4 endings) and tweaked and improved the narrative on the 2 original endings
- There is now a summary at the end of one ending that has dialog and images that change according to your decision as a player throughout the game, showing you which choices you made during the game influenced the outcome
- Added 15 new video cutscenes that replaced most of the ‘black screens’ that were in the game previously
- Done tons of tweaks and bugs fixes, done in virtually every location in the game
- Added Additional animations and sounds
- 3 new Achievements to unlock
- Done many gameplay design tweaks (example: the long conversations at the beginning of the game can be now shortened, if you choose to do so, without losing the flow of what’s going on in the story)
- At the end of the game, after coming back from the island-asylum, you can now freely walk through the town and, thus, explore and solve tasks. This wasn’t possible before this patch, you couldn’t go from the square into the direction of the police station, which prevented you to solve some tasks if you didn’t solve them before going to the island.
- adds a new playable character (Viktoria)
- You can now finally delve into her side of the story and experience what happened the night before the start of the main game.