Xenoblade Chronicles 3 'Future Redeemed' Chain Attack, Enemy Bases, and Fog Rifts detailed, Panacea introduced and more
Less than 24 hours away!
Last week, we learned that the final DLC in the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass launches on April 25th, 2023. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass Vol. 4 – Future Redeemed is set before the events of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and players join a cast of new and familiar characters in an original story scenario that connects all three installments in the Xenoblade Chronicles series. Today, we get another round of gameplay footage, plus a host of new information.
- powerful attacks where all the party members get to chip in
- if the two characters that make up a Unity complete an Order, you can do a “Unity Order”
- completing it will unleash a powerful special move that also puts an end to the Chain Attack
- equipping accessories allows you to alter the effects of Completion Bonuses & Heroic Chains
- get rewards by attacking them and defeating all the monsters
- special enemies that start summoning Fogbeasts once they see you
We also have details on Panacea (English name unknown), another character you’ll happen upon in the DLC.
- a soldier who fights alongside Shulk
- strong-willed and honest
- she seems to have a lot of respect for Shulk, and calls him “Master”
Shulk’s class: Grand Soldier
- Weapon: Monado・R・EX/Kai
- Battle role: Defender
- fighting style revolves around anticipating enemy attacks and evading them
- great class for attack and support -Talent Art: Monado Buster
- Monado Buster deals damage that bypasses an enemy’s defense, and deals extra damage when in an Awakened state