Brawlhalla has been updated to Version 7.07. You can see what’s changed in the video above, or you can read through the patch notes below.
The Synthwave Battle Pass is back and reloaded with an updated Reward track and several new missions.
This classic season features new rewards like new Title Rewards, a Battle Boots Weapon Skin, and more. Plus, enjoy some exclusive rewards for those who already had their souls stolen by Retro Reaper Nix.
Battle Pass Classic 2: Synthwave Reloaded also features:
- A purchasable pass to the Gold Track with exclusive rewards like the Arcade Nights Progression Podium.
- Players that bought the Gold Pass during the original run of Battle Pass Season 2 do not need to purchase it again.
- All players are granted access to the Free Track and all the Weekly Missions!
- A UI takeover featuring Retro Reaper Nix.
- For all completionists, a new Avatar & Title Reward awaits you if you make it through all 85 tiers and complete all the missions!
- Players who completed the original season will also receive unique Title rewards.