A new update is available for Realm Royale Reforged. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
New Game Mode: Realm Wars
Realm Wars (Team Deathmatch) has been added to the NEW MAP: Primal Island! This mode is a chaotic 10v10 deathmatch that lasts up to 15 minutes per round. Drop, loot, forge, then fight it out!
Tips to get you started:
The team with the most kills at 15 minutes will win (the right side of the screen shows your team’s kills in blue, and enemy teams kills in red)
If a team is up by 40 kills or more after 5 minutes, then it will end early
You will passively gain 20 shards every 5 seconds. Use these to forge between respawns and upgrade your loot.
Forge times have been drastically reduced to 1 second.
Armor is always forged at legendary levels.
Events will randomly happen throughout the match, be ready for anything when you hear the foghorn!
- Forge fire sale!
- Rising Tides!
- Adrenaline Rush!
- Hard Dive!
- Loot fiesta!
- Chests fixed to be multi-lootable again (single lootable was a bug / never intended)
- Primary cause of Hunter T-Pose fixed — monitoring to see if there are additional causes
- Armor regen after revive will work normally
Quality of Life
- Fog damage reduced
- Healing station is droppable after 1s of use
- Shard count in a stack added to UI
- Potion count in a stack added to UI
- API: Now tracks player kills separate from bot kills
- API: Now tracks damage to armor in the damage stat (previously only hp was tracked)
- Revolver reworked into new “Hand Cannon”. Harder hitting, slower firing, and projectile based instead of hit scan. Optimal in close range but has high damage falloff and has limited use in long range fights.
- Auto Sniper reworked into a DMR-style weapon. Fast firing scoped weapon with lower damage and higher ammo.
- Rocket dash and Thrust cooldown from 14/13/12/11 to 15/14/13/12
- Deploy Turret cooldown from 16/15/13/12 to 16/15/14/13, duration from 12 to 13s
- Betty’s Grenade Launcher heal from 80/100/120 to 80/120/180
- Decoy invis time from 2s to 1.5s
- Sniper rifle zoom time from 0.25 to 0.28
- Sniper rifle now has a 0.4s “grace window” for reload to complete if an ability is used while reloading
- Javelin projectile size lowered, damage curve adjusted from 20/120 to 20/150
- Heroic leap cooldown from 17/16/15/14 to 16/15/14/13
- Charge forward movement stops on impact with player
- Ice Staff projectile speed from 2000 to 1900, and damage from 205/250/300 to 200/240/280
- Fireball cooldown from 17/14/12/11 to 15/14/13/12