Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key has been updated to Version 1.3.0. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Additional Maximum Difficulty Patch.
- Added an option to change in-game BGM. This function can be accessed through the Diary in any atelier and allows the player to change the BGM that plays at specific scenes during the game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from unlocking the “Your own answer” achievement or trophy on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, or Steam® after completing Patricia’s quest in a specific order.
- Fixed an issue where Klaudia’s “Klaudia, the Artist” quest failed to occur under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes impossible to continue the “The Underworld Forest” quest after being defeated in a battle against the Deranged King.
- Fixed an issue where, regardless of the gathering level or tools equipped, a “key” symbol is displayed on gathering points signifying that gathering requirements are not met.
- Improved compatibility with the new DLC.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.