ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni has been updated to Version 1.0.6. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Camera distance and view settings in top-down view trials improved
- Camera distance adjusted: Trials 4 & 35 (Wave 3)
- Settings changed to normal view: Trials 9, 10, 27 & 35 (Wave 4)
- Icon added to mark location of stone monuments from a distance.
- The following adjustments have been made to enhance gameplay while hunting for spirits, as well as when Kuron appears:
- When a spirit is nearby, Kazemaru’s dialogue bubble will appear.
- Sequence when delivering a spirit to a Jizo shortened (*Jizo’s dialogue skipped after the 2nd delivery).
- Kuron’s spawn rate adjusted.
- Icon added to show location of Jizo while holding a spirit.
- Icon added to show location of Keystone when Kuron appears.
- Amount of time required to activate a special move reduced.
- Amount of time for an acquired Mushroom to restore health reduced.
- Price of Kibidango reduced from 10 to 5 Mushrooms, while price of Onigiri reduced from 20 to 10 Mushrooms.
- Font size of text on the field and on the Diary menu screen adjusted.