Nintendo’s latest mobile game, Pikmin Bloom, has received a new update which includes new features such as showing you the flowers you planted using AR mode. Check out the full patch notes below.
- AR Mode update: see big flowers and planted flowers!
- You can now only send one postcard to a user at a time.
- Find out when you found an expedition item in the details screen.
- See the rewards for inviting friends to the game in the invite friend screen.
- Play the daily lookback in the lifelog to get memento cards from past days when you walked more than 10,000 steps.
- Added a button to restore Pikmin names to default.
- Tap to fast forward the animation when you send postcards.