Omega Strikers has been updated to Ver. 2.0.3. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
While it’s good to have Strikers who are behind to have some options of getting back into the game, the catch-up experience for knockouts provided too much of an XP Swing.
Catch-up experience for KOs and assists :: 60% of the difference between KO’ed and KO’er (30% for Assisters) → 40% of the difference (20% for Assisters)
It’s been raining Cats and Blobs out there. Juno is excelling, so we’re hampering her ability to clog the alleys a bit.
Make it Rain [SPECIAL]
Cooldown :: 30s → 35s
Last time, Rune got the knockback buffs. We’re now giving him the damage to match.
Unstable Anomaly [PRIMARY]
- Fully formed Damage :: 220 (+110% Power) → 250 (+125% Power)
- Fully formed Core Knockback :: 1390 (+205% Power) → 1405 (+212.5% Power)
- Unformed damage and knockback unchanged
- Also applies to the Unstable Anomaly left by Shadow Walk [SECONDARY]
X has been nonchalantly kicking in goals after bashing heads. He can still do that, it just won’t be as X-cessive.
- PvP Damage and Knockback :: 200 (+100% Power) → 185 (+92.5% Power)
- Core Knockback :: 1380 (+200% Power) → 1350 (+185% Power)
- Size gain :: 50% → 40%
- Cooldown :: 30s → 35s
- No longer has a minimum knockback duration per hit
Mastering the blade is no easy task, but we think Zentaro could use a little help from our end. Now, when he’s dashing, he might bring an enemy with him.
Iai Rush (SECONDARY)
- PvP Damage and Knockback :: 170 (+85% Power) → 180 (+90% Power)
- Core Knockback :: 1320 (+170% Power) → 1340 (+180% Power)
- Sparkington City needs to boost its tourism revenue. Stop by sometime!
Spark of Focus
- 2 Cooldown Rate, plus 8 per Spark → 2 Cooldown Rate, plus 10 per Spark
Spark of Strength
- 4 Power, plus 16 per Spark → 4 Power, plus 20 per Spark