SD Gundam Battle Alliance has been updated to Ver. 1.40. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Added support for paid downloadable content.
- Added support for the “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack”.
- The following unit, character, expansion parts, CAPITAL tickets, level uncap materials and GM (Gatheroad) Gundam game collaboration BGM will be available for users that purchase this DLC.
- Additional Playable Unit: Gundam Aerial
- Additional Character: Suletta Mercury
- Three types of additional expansion parts:
The emblem of the Holder (Infighters, All-Rounders and Sharpshooters)
- Effect: Aerial Damage +8％ / Sidestep Invulnerability Time +0.02S / [Main Ranged and Subweapons] Reload+5％
- Effect [Infighter]: Melee +150 / [beam type] Melee Attack +20％ / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- Effect [All-Rounder]: Melee +100 / Ranged +100 / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- Effect [Sharpshooter]: Ranged +150 / [beam type] Ranged Attack +20％ / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
“GUND-ARM Inc. Clip” Expansion Part (Infighters, All-Rounders and Sharpshooters)
- Effect: Dropped Capital +2500 / Full MS Repair Kit +15％ / Hate +100％
Additional CAPITAL Tickets: 100,000 CAPITAL tickets x3
Additional Level Uncap Materials:
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: (Infighters, All-Rounders, and Sharpshooters) ×3
- 2nd Level Uncap Materials: (Infighters, All-Rounders, and Sharpshooters) ×4
GM (Gatheroad) Gundam Game Collaboration BGM:
- CALM – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2
- EMERGENCY – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2
- Battle IV – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE
- A New Encounter I – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE
The “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack” paid DLC will be available on May 11th, 2023.
Please note that there will no additional missions.
● Other Updates
- Fixed an issue which caused the third attack from Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused the final attack from Gundam Kimaris Vidar’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex’s counter to miss when used against certain attacks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented SPA recast speedup bonuses to be received when using subweapons with the following units:
- Destiny Gundam / Gelgoog (Char) / Gouf Custom / Justice Gundam / Infinite Justice Gundam / The-O / Turn A Gundam
- Fixed an issue which prevented expansion part effects to not trigger when the following units use a ranged weapon and then perform other attacks before the ranged weapon attack hits the enemy:
- Gelgoog (Char) / Qubeley / Nu Gundam / Sazabi / Hi-Nu Gundam / Kshatriya / Penelope / Providence Gundam / Strike Freedom Gundam / Cherudim Gundam / Arche Gundam / Reborns Gundam / 00 QAN[T] / Phoenix Gundam
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer which caused equipped expansion parts with “Perfect Guard Skill Meter Recovery” effects to not trigger for the guest even after a perfect guard is performed against a ranged attack.
- Fixed an issue which caused an event that doesn’t usually occur in multiplayer to trigger when the host player selects “Gundam” as a partner and plays the “Hero of Lacroa“ mission in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue which caused some dialogue to not be displayed in the “Seen and Unseen“ mission after “Apsaras III” appears.