A Plague Tale: Requiem getting bug fix update next week
What about all these rats, though!?
Today Focus Entertainment and Asobo Studio have announced an update for A Plague Tale: Requiem that will introduce a number of bug fixes.
A Plague Tale: Requiem takes you on a breathtaking, emotional adventure through a dangerous medieval world twisted by supernatural forces. The sense of history and strong narrative direction are complemented with intense stealth and action gameplay.
This upcoming patch will introduce several bug fixes, and it will arrive for the Switch’s Cloud Version next week.
A Plague Tale: Requiem has received profuse praise from critics and players since its launch, and we are thrilled to deploy Performance Mode for players to enjoy Amicia and Hugo’s adventure the way they prefer. The game has won several awards and nominations, including:
- 5 nominations at The Game Awards 2022: Game of the Year, Best Action/Adventure, Best Narrative, Best Score and Music, Best Performance
- 5 BAFTA nominations: Artistic Achievement, Audio Achievement, Music, Narrative, Performer in a Leading Role
- 4 Pégases 2023 Awards: Visual Excellence, Best Audio World, Narrative Excellence, Audience Award
- The BiliBili 2022 Must-Play Award
- The Bilbao Indie Games Titanium Award