UK software/hardware sales for April 2023 revealed
Switch sees big boost in hardware sales
April is officially behind us, and it brought with it another wave of big-name games and more. Over in the UK, the numbers have been crunched and we now know what titles gamers were flocking to. Let’s start things off with the top 10 software sales in the UK for April 2023, which you can see below.
Along with that, we have some stats on hardware sales in the UK for April 2023 as well.
- just under 111,000 consoles were sold in the UK during the month
- this is 20% down over March, but 20% up over April last year
- PS5 was No. 1, followed by Switch in second place, and Xbox in third
- Switch sales were up 26% over March 2023 and 30% up over April 2022
- the Zelda OLED Switch accounted for 29% of all Switch consoles sold last month