I'm not gonna give up!
In Evil Dead: The Game, you can play as either a Survivor or a Demon. Each Survivor will have certain categories that they fall into, but they also have unique characteristics between them. Furthermore, you can level-up your Survivors, making them stronger, and unlocking more abilities along the way.
There are four types of Survivors to choose from, and you can read about each category below.
- all about auras and playing close to your friends
- Leaders can reduce incoming damage, boost outgoing damage, reduce fear buildup, and more
- excel at melee combat
- have extra health
- can execute finishing moves
- Warrior perks activate based on engaging in close proximity combat
- some perks can give temporary shields or invulnerability
- excel at ranged combat options
- can use skills to reduce your need to find ammo
- can hold more ammo than other Survivors
- experts at finding more and better loot.
- can create shields, gain health, or reduce fear
- come with bonus starting consumables
- one support, Cheryl Williams, has an area-of-effect healing zone