Look who's back already!
Well, here’s a complete surprise! Playtonic Games and developer Fabraz have just revealed Demon Turf: Neon Splash, a pseudo-sequel to Demon Turf. Craziest of all, the game is available on Switch right now!
Beebz and her friends were sucked into the neon splattered world of a painting and need to get the heck out of there. Can you escape these dangerous & surrealist environments, using your platforming skills, to get back home?
- explore surreal worlds
- platforming with a focus on speed
- unique checkpoint system where you place your own checkpoints
- 10 finely crafted levels with a plethora of unique challenges and hazards
- tons of additional goals for you to complete
- remixed stages
- something special awaits for those who achieve 100% completion
- 6 finely tuned modifications
- Photo Mode
- a litany of settings
Demon Turf: Neon Splash is normally priced at just $5, but there’s a special launch discount available, making the game $4.50 for a limited time.