Samba de Amigo: Party Central Hits Switch on August 29th, 2023, Digital Deluxe Edition Detailed
Some serious monkey business
SEGA®️ announced today that the digital editions of the upcoming rhythm action game Samba de Amigo: Party Central are now available to pre-order for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop. In addition, SEGA has also revealed that Samba de Amigo: Party Central will officially be released for Nintendo Switch in the West on August 29, 2023!
Those who purchase the Samba de Amigo: Party Central Digital Deluxe Edition ($49.99 MSRP) on the Nintendo eShop will receive the following:
- The Standard Edition of the game
- Sonic Music DLC Pack that includes fan-favorite tracks such as “Open Your Heart” from Sonic Adventure™, “Reach For The Stars (Re-Colors)” from Sonic Colors™️: Ultimate, and “I’m Here” from Sonic Frontiers™!
- SEGA Music DLC Pack has you setting the festivities on fire with popular tracks from SEGA’s history: “Bakamitai (Taxi Driver Edition)”, “Go Go Cheer Girl!” from Space Channel 5™️: Part 2, and - “Rhythm Thief Theme” from Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure™️!
- Special costumes inspired by Sonic and Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog™ series; Space Channel 5; Super Monkey Ball™️; and Puyo Puyo™️!
- A Digital Standard edition of the game ($39.99 MSRP) is also available for pre-order.
For more information on the game, including where to pre-order the physical edition and check out the full reveal of the 40 songs featured in the game at launch, be sure to visit the newly-updated official website at https://sambadeamigo.sega.com/!
Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
Hit the dance floor with up to 7 other players online in World Party mode.
Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.