Update 7 is now available for MLB The Show 23. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Baltimore Orioles City Connect uniforms have been added.
- Earlier this week, we fixed an issue where a user would not see additional cards of a player with the same name when attempting to make a change in the manage squad screen.
- Various fixes to visual issues related to the Unlimited Rewards section of the XP Reward Path.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate text would show in the background of program missions when scrolling up and down through the program.
- Fixed a specific crash when exiting a Mini Seasons or Conquest game.
- In a content update later this week, all Incognito series player items will now be referenced by their nicknames in various screens such as Player Card, Marketplace, Box Score and more.
- Fixed an issue where auto pitch could be intentionally disabled in any online mode.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when a controller was disconnected as the ball was put into play.
- Fixed an issue where fans would initially appear covered in shadows.
- Various bug fixes.
Gameplay Balance Changes
- There are no gameplay balance changes at this time.
Live Content Balance Changes
We’ve made the following adjustments to the Charisma Series Other Program in Diamond Dynasty, which went live earlier this week:
Added a Repeatable Mission:
- 1,500 Parallel XP with Charisma Series players will grant 10 program points.
- The difficulty for the first four mini bosses is now set to Rookie (previously Veteran).
- An additional two outs are given when playing the final three mini bosses.
- An additional run has been given when entering the final boss battle.