Can Link win the whole month?
As we mentioned over the weekend, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom took the #1 spot on the weekly UK software sales charts for the third week in a row. Wondering what else landed in the top 40 for the week? You can check out the latest results below!
As usual, we also have some insight into some of the titles included in the top 40. You can see the specifics in the breakdown below.
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom dropped 50% week-on-week
- Zelda: TotK is closing in on Hogwarts Legacy as the biggest boxed game of the year
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe is up a place to No.4 despite sales falling 5%
- LEGO 2K Drive is down to No.13 after a 41% sales dip week-on-week
- Minecraft Legends is still at No.11, with sales down 17% week-on-week
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is up to No.7, with sales down 5% week-on-week