Yesterday, we got to take a look at the Survivor class in Evil Dead: The Game. Today, we get to look at the other side of the equation; the Demons.
While the Survivors are trying to (not surprisingly) survive, the Demons are out to make their day into a living hell. Check out details on each Demon class below.
- big Deadites that can withstand and dish out a ton of punishment fast
- the boss of the Warlord template is Henrietta
- Henrietta is a hideous ghoul that can lock down a single survivor while destroying them
- Henrietta can use a destructive belly flop and unleash area-of-effect toxic gas
- focuses on possession
- disable skill and crowd control abilities
- Eligos is the boss unit of the Puppeteer
- Eligos has limited invisibility
- utilizes skeletal Deadites led by a skeleton flautist
- flautists are vulnerable and don’t move, but provide a huge buff to other Deadites nearby
- the boss of the Necromancer loadout is Evil Ash