Both Teslagrad 2 and Teslagrad Remastered are receiving updates on the Nintendo Switch. T2’s update is available now, while TR’s update will come at a later date. If you have been playing these games, you may be interested in the patch notes that were provided below:
Teslagrad 2 (Nintendo Switch)
Changes since launch
Broken or missing functionality changes:
- Fixed missing rebind option for red cloak.
- Fixed rare corner-case where Lumina would teleport to a ledge she had been next to when she later got to the same height as the ledge.
- Fixed Lumina getting charged by volt walkers after she died, causing her to be permanently charged after respawning.
- Fixed the Moose boss dropping the pickup you get for defeating it outside the boss fight arena if it died too close to the edges of the arena.
- Fixed duplicate Lumina if you exit to the menu during a time trial and then load the same game.
- Fixed the path back to the viking platform not existing if you ended up back in the main game area before finishing the platform.
- Fixed several instances of sounds ignoring audio settings.
- Fixed wrong audio zone borders in the underworld.
- Fixed holes in several roofs.
- Fixes to killfields in several levels that you could get under, and that had the wrong damage type. Some killfields were less gruesome than intended.
- Numerous visual fixes where things were visible where they should not be, or not visible where they should.
- GPU performance optimizations in many levels.
- Fixed the positioning and spelling for some runes.
Changes since launch
- Updated end credits.
- Fixed graphical glitch in ‘Secrets’.
- Gave the map button hint a 10 second max duration before fading out.
- Improved the controller rumbling when using Dualshock 4.
- The teleporters to the challenge rooms now has a sound.
- Reduced the memory usage by eliminating unused textures.
- Removed a hole where you could escape the world.
- Removed some edges in the floors and walls where the player could get stuck for a moment.
- Made the enemies climb ledges better when the camera isn’t looking.
- Improved the transition during teleport.
- Made the boxes in the fernus boss able to travel to other scenes.
- Made the equipment button hint go away when entering the main menu.
- Updated some store art.
- Fixed bug where Oleg and some of his soldiers suddenly lost track of the player during the bossfight.
if you’d like to get these games, you can do so here with the Teslagrad Power Pack which includes both of them!