River City Girls 2 has been updated to Ver. 1.0.3. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- The animation rate and camera movement have been updated for smoother gameplay. Performance has been further improved in problematic areas such as Ocean Heights Beach Plaza and the School Auditorium.
- New Game+ can be replayed again after defeating the final boss in New Game+ mode.
- Provie can now perform air specials and air grabs from aerial light combos.
- Riki’s Guard Break now always dizzies enemies.
- Human Weapon can no longer be used to remove enemies from screenlock battles.
- Player stats now show a full bar when maximized.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you defeat an enemy while equipped with both Gamer Guide and Bomb Bottom.
- Coach’s Hat now increases the damage dealt by all recruits.
- Fixed issues causing players and enemies to occasionally go out of bounds.
- Updated some Honkr mission tracking for better accuracy
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes miss Honks and Quest rewards while transitioning through doors in multiplayer mode.
- The confirm button when hiring Henchmen is now consistent.
- An exploit that allowed players to avoid dying and return with full health has been fixed.
- Game credits have been updated for content and scrolling speed has been updated for better readability.
- Updated text in some of the Japanese motion-comic cutscenes.
- Fixed various issued caused by disconnecting controllers at certain times.
- Fixed various graphical issues causing shadows or other elements to not display properly.
- Various typos have been fixed across all languages.
- Various other minor bug fixes.