UK digital software charts for the week ending April 10th, 2022
Star Wars shows its ultimate power
As you’ve probably heard, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga blew away the digital competition in the UK for the week ending April 10th, 2022. Of course, that doesn’t mean other games weren’t scooped up as well. Check out the list below for the UK’s top 10 digital downloads in the last week.
UK digital sales for the week ending April 10th, 2022
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Warner Bros)
- Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)FIFA 22 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- WWE 2K22 (2K Games)
- NBA 2K22 (2K Games)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar)
- F1 2021 (EA)
- Tiny Tina: Wonderlands (2K Games)
- Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (Square Enix)
- Grand Theft Auto Online (Rockstar)
While LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga took the top spot for its debut, there was another first-time entry on the list this week; Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition. The game landed at #9 overall, with Switch accounting for 44% of digital sales, followed by PS4 (31%), then PC (15%) and finally Xbox (11%).
Finally, as a reminder, you don’t see any first party Nintendo titles on this list as Nintendo doesn’t report digital sales.