A promise finally fulfilled
Remember that Reversi game Nintendo showed when they first revealed the Wii U system? Were you anticipating it after seeing how the Wii U gamepad fits perfectly for it? Well, you’re in luck! Since Reversi 32, a Wii U game developed by Cragworks, announced all the way back in 2015, is finally being released on April 28th, 2022, and the developer shared the final trailer for the game.
You can buy the game when it releases in the UK here, priced at £8.19.
Play Reversi (32 piece style) on the Wii U GamePad against a friend or Bigley. Only on the Wii U eShop in Europe and Australia. Not available in USA, Canada, or Mexico.
1) clear the board (pieces fall off and game resets) by pressing the control pad
2) touch the screen to add a piece
3) board builder: create your own start boards with walls/pieces, decide which color goes first, and choose whether pieces can be placed anywhere or not anywhere like traditional Reversi
4) 32 slots for custom boards
5) options: show score, 100/200% speed, show future moves, on/off music, time limit for making a move, end game if a player has no moves available
6) 4 Bigley CG cutscenes (win, lose, tie, and ~40 sec intro movie)
7) For 1 - 2 players: play alone against Bigley or against a friend locally by taking turns touching the same Wii U GamePad