Don't sleep on this
Little Nemo and the Guardians of Slumberland takes the retro NES-era platformer gameplay of Capcom and Nintendo favorites and brings it to a vast, non-linear world that has been lovingly hand-animated frame-by-frame. You’ll explore as you collect new ability-granting toys and PJs, discover enchanting lands inspired by Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo comics, and encounter a colorful cast of characters — all through the nostalgic lens of an ‘80s/’90s kid.
- A lush, hand-animated world, composed of many distinct thematic domains, all seamlessly connected.
- Defeat challenging bosses, discover collectibles, and unlock new abilities to progress.
- An original soundtrack composed entirely by Peter Berkman of Anamanaguchi.
- Tight and responsive controls for retro-inspired platforming action.
- Designed with approachable and accessible baseline experience, that can be ranked up for more skilled players.