Sure to be a collectible
If you’re a Pokémon GO trainer in the Asia-Pacific region, Niantic has a special opportunity for you.
On the next Pokémon GO Community Day (April 23rd, 2022), Niantic will be giving out collectible postcards in several cities in the Asia-Pacific region. Obviously, you’ll need to visit very specific locations to snag one of these cards, but we have the full list of participating spots below.
- Taichung: Taichung Park - Park entrance near the crossing of Ziyou Road and Gongyuan Road
- Kaohsiung: Weiwuying Metropolitan Park - Park entrance near the crossing of Sanduo 1st Road and Section 2, Guotai Road
- Tainan: Tainan Park - Park entrance near the crossing of Gongyuan South Road and Xihua Street
- Bangkok: Siam Square - In front of Tsuruha
- Chiangmai: Central Festival - Fourth floor, in front of Fun City
- Phuket: Central Festival - Thirdfloor, in front of SF Cinema
- Sydney: The Royal Botanic Garden - Twins Pond (Lawns 59 and 60)
- Brisbane: Roma Street Parklands - Spring Hill Corner
- Gold Coast: Pacific Fair - In front of Sephora
- Penang: Paragon Mall - Festive Square
- Kuala Lumpur: Desa Park City - Park entrance, Wooden deck (Next to Jibby by The Park)
- Manila: Rizal Park - Park entrance near Maria Orosa St. crosswalk