PQube are happy to announce that the physical and collectors editions for side-scrolling “Gal*Gunvania” ‘Gal Guardians: Demon Purge’ are out now on Switch. The Collectors Edition contains:
- A special Collectors Edition Box
- A Physical copy of ‘Gal Guardians: Demon Purge’
- Origami Paper based on Maya’s special ability
- A keyring featuring the Kamizono sisters
- A set of 5 A6 artcards
- A 40 page Artbook containing beautiful character art and game scenes
- A holographic acrylic standee with Shinobu and Maya in their demon hunting attire
- A set of 5 ‘Gal Guardians: Demon Purge’ stickers
In order to save their school after it turns into a massive demonic castle, two “Demon Hunter” sisters slash and shoot their way through this 2D action adventure. Players can swap between control of both characters on the fly, each with entirely different skillsets. Proceed through the castle while confronting the demonic bosses that await deep within. Each boss yields new weapons to wield, allowing for more varied exploration and opening up new routes.
Take control of both the tag-team Kamizono siblings. Make the most of long-distance focused Shinobu and close-range brawler Maya Kamizono as you make your way through the castle. Each sibling has a range of unique sub-weapons, giving you a wealth of options to switch your strategy up whenever the time calls for it. Don’t hesitate to make use of them so long as you have Weapon Points in stock!
In the event that one of the siblings falls in battle, they can be resuscitated freely with “Sister Rescue”—provided you can make it back to where they fell.