I guess it was fate!
Fate/Samurai Remnant is an upcoming action RPG based on developer Type-Moon’s Fate series, and we already knew it was launching in Japan on September 28th, 2023. Today, we have confirmation on when the title will release worldwide.
Koei Tecmo has announced that Fat/Samurai Remnant will see worldwide release on Switch come Sept. 29th, 2023. Details on physical/digital releases for worldwide haven’t been shared, but we do have the breakdown of options for Japan.
Treasure Box (17,380 yen)
- A copy of the game
- Fate/Samurai Remnant material – Includes novel written by Fate scenario team.
- Book of Kogyoku book cover (duodecimo)
- Original soundtrack CD (one disc)
- Command Spell Seals (x7)
- B2-size cloth poster
- Treasure Box + Figure DX Version (49,380 yen)
Treasure Box content
- Berserker / Musashi Miyamoto 1/7 scale figure DX version
- The contents of the Treasure Box can also be purchased without the game for 7,700 yen