Rock those Gleeoks
In a previous video, GameSpot showed how far The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s combat can be pushed. Some of what was shown may have been confusing, so this time the gang breaks down exactly what happened behind the scenes during these intense battles.
In this video, GameSpot goes over techniques such as Pivot Shield Jumping, Shield Block Resets, Keese Orbiting, and more, showing how it can be used in combat to gain the upper hand over your enemies.
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:16 Flux Construct Combo Explained
- 2:45 Boss Bokoblin 1 Combo Explained
- 5:13 Boss Bokoblin 2 Combo Explained
- 6:29 Moblin Combo Explained
- 8:47 Lynel Combo 1 Explained
- 9:47 Lynel Combo 2 Explained
- 11:47 Outro