Rep your favorite Spike Chunsoft game!
Spike Chunsoft has teamed with Japanese retailer Zozotown for a line of new merch, and it’s set to launch in Japan on June 28th, 2023.
This lineup of merch spotlights various Spike Chunsoft games such as Danganronpa, AI: The Somnium Files, Master Detective Archives: Rain Code, and Shiren the Wanderer. There are roughly 30 different items included in the line, and fans will have until July 12th, 2023 to snag what they want.
A breakdown of some of the goodies includes:
- Danganronpa V3 t-shirt + acrylic keychain set (6 types available) – ¥6,600 (~$46)
- AI: The Somnium Files t-shirt (5 types available) – ¥6,600 (~$46)
- Master Detective Archives: Rain Code long sleeve t-shirt (5 types available) – ¥7,150 (~$50)
- Danganronpa V3 hoodie + acrylic keychain set – ¥8,800 (~$61)
- Spike Chunsoft x Zozotown logo tote bag + acrylic keychain set – ¥3,300 (~$23)
- Danganronpa V3 big acrylic stand (6 types available) – ¥2,530 (~$17)
- Danganronpa V3 tapestry (6 types available) – ¥3,850 (~$27)
If you’d like to take a look at the complete lineup, you can find a full gallery here.