All thanks to Korok torture
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom launched on May 12th, 2023, giving it roughly half the month to grab some eyeballs on Switch. Now that the month has closed out, we can see that Zelda, Link and the gang managed to snag a top 10 spot for Twitch viewership.
Without further ado, here’s the top 9 most-watched games on Twitch for May 2023.
- League of Legends - 124 million hours
- Valorant - 102 million hours
- Grand Theft Auto V - 94 million hours
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - 87 million hours
- Minecraft - 59 million hours
- World of Warcraft – 52 million hours
- Dota 2 - 50 million hours
- Apex Legends - 39 million hours
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - 37 million hours
It’s not too often we see a Nintendo game climb up the Twitch viewership charts, which makes it all the more awesome finding Zelda in the top 10. It’ll probably be out of the top 10 charts come June 2023’s figures, but at least we had this victory!