One man's trash...
Indie studio Q-Games today revealed that their co-op party brawler PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe will launch July 27 on Switch for $25. Mixing traditional side-scrolling combat with a trash-stacking twist, this latest entry in the award-winning PixelJunk series is available to pre-order now with a 20% discount on Nintendo Switch.
Collecting garbage is only part of the job in PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, where taking out the trash also means scrapping your enemies! The fast-paced arcade gameplay is the perfect co-op experience to throw down with friends and supports full cross-platform online play.
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic streets brawls
- Explore 5 vibrant areas with 25+ levels
- Up to 4 players couch co-op or online
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 custom parts
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Challenge your friends to fun and frantic mini games
- Immersive cyberpunk world that draws inspiration from real world Japan
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the latest installment in the long-running PixelJunk series of titles from Q-Games. The game’s launch next month celebrates the 15th anniversary of the franchise and adds a new genre mix to the award-winning list of titles. With multiple playable characters to master, a wide variety of weapons to unlock and a mission to salvage Junktown from hordes of enemy trashbots, this beat ‘em up really packs a punch!