Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Mario Kart Tour, and Pokémon Café ReMix have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 72nd Assault (no end date)
- [Other] Alongside the Ver. 7.7.0 update, a new set of Combat Manuals is available from the Compile Combat Manual feature (available until August 28th)
- [Events] The latest Summoner Duels R event is now live (available until July 10th)
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now live: Tempest Trials (available until July 18th)
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus is now live: Tempest Trials. It features the following Heroes: Tharja (Dark Shadow), Donnel (Village Hero), and Ymir (Life-Mother) (available until July 17th)
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus Revival is now live: Ylissean Summer (4 ★SHSR). It features the following Special Heroes: Robin (Seaside Tactician), Tiki (Summering Scion), Gaius (Thief Exposed), and Frederick (Horizon Watcher) (available until July 16th)
- Update 7.7.0 is now available; the following are the full patch notes:
■ New skills are being added for a Legendary and Mythic Hero
Of the Heroes that appear in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes, Chrom: Crowned Exalt and Bramimond: The Enigma are gaining new skills.
○ New skills
・ Assist Skill
To Change Fate! II
Moves target ally to opposite side of unit.
Grants another action to unit, grants Atk/Def+6
and【Bonus Doubler】to unit and Pair Up cohort
(if any) for 1 turn, and inflicts【Isolation】
on unit and Pair Up cohort (if any) through their
next action. (Once per turn.)
Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during
combat = current bonus on each of unit’s stats
for 1 turn. Calculates each stat bonus
Target cannot use or be the target of Assist
skills through its next action. (Target can
neither use nor be the target of skills like
Dance and Sing, skills that neutralize penalties,
like Restore and Harsh Command+, etc.)
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
・ C Skill
Blue Feud 3
During combat, disables skills of all blue
foes, excluding foe in combat. If in combat
against a blue foe, disables skills of all foes,
excluding foe in combat, and inflicts
Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foe during combat.
・ B Skill
Atk/Res Tempo 3
Inflicts Atk/Res-3 on foe and neutralizes effects
that grant “Special cooldown charge +X” to foe
or inflict “Special cooldown charge -X” on unit
・ C Skill
Disables skills of all foes excluding foe in
combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-5 on foe, and
reduces the percentage of foe’s non-Special
“reduce damage by X%” skills by 50% during
combat (example: a foe with a “reduce damage
by 45%” skill would reduce damage by
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
Chrom: Crowned Exalt and Bramimond: The Enigma are receiving new weapon skills to refine at the same time, so be sure to check the section of this notification labeled “New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added” too.
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 7.7.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 7) from events and exchange them for an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 28/8/2023 6:59(UTC)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 7) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 7.7.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 6) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 7.7.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new character-specific weapon skills at 5★:
Hero who can learn this skill: Gerik: Desert Tiger
Hero who can learn this skill: Ross: His Father’s Son
・ The weapons above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they have been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Hero who can learn this skill: Kempf: Conniving General
Hero who can learn this skill: Idunn: Dragonkin Duo
Hero who can learn this skill: Perceval: Knightly Ideal
Hero who can learn this skill: Chrom: Crowned Exalt
Hero who can learn this skill: Bramimond: The Enigma
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
○ New Memento Events are being added.
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Healing Tower (O/D): up to level 11
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “II – Reclaim the Capital” from the Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade game and “The Fell Dragon’s Hounds” from the Fire Emblem Engage game.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 3,300.
This will be in effect with the season starting 11/7/2023 7:00(UTC)
■ Additional Heroes will be available via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Linus: Savage Dog
・ Robin: Keen Groom
■ Other Changes
○ We will fix the following issues in Seer’s Snare.
・ If a player changes a Hero’s Special skill on the Edit Teams screen and then head into battle, that Hero’s Special cooldown count will remain the same as it was before the skill was changed.
・ There is a display issue on the Change Skills screen when scrolling left or right.
Also, regarding the Bonus Hero S Skill slot, we will add an ABC icon in the lower right corner to make it easier to see that any A, B, or C skills can be equipped in that slot.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Crafting] The following is now available via Crafting: Sea Glass Wall & Floor Collection (available until July 29th)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The latest returning Story Event: Summer Nights and Wishing Stars, is now live (available until July 20th)
- [Missions] A new set of Event Missions is now available: Summer Nights and Wishing Stars (available until July 20th)
- [Scout] The following Sync Pairs are now available via Seasonal Tiered Scout: N (Summer 2022) & Zoroark, Hilda (Summer 2022) & Grapploct, Gloria (Summer 2021) & Inteleon, Marnie (Summer 2021) & Grimmsnarl, Steven (Summer 2020) & Sandslash, and Lyra (Summer 2020) & Jigglypuff (available until July 20th, with Ticket Scout running until July 27th)
Pokémon Café ReMix
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now available: 3rd Anniversary Celebration Stamps #2 (available until July 24th)
- [Events] The 8th Hospitality Event, Welcome Back Shaymin (featuring Shaymin (Land Forme), is now live (available until July 14th)
- [Events] The latest limited-time Delivery Event re-run, featuring Mew (Little Star), is now live (available until July 24th)
- [Store] A new Featured Pack is now available in the Store: Star Festival Pack (available until July 14th)
- [Challenges] A new Special Challenge is now live (available until July 14th)