We're rooting for this one
After over a year in early access on Steam and GOG, the turn-based tactical roguelike Oaken, developed by the Polish studio Laki Studios and published by the French team at Goblinz Publishing, will be releasing in its 1.0 version on July 20th. Alongside the PC release, the game will also be available digitally on Switch, and can already be pre-ordered today.
- Roguelike, hero-oriented campaign with deck management.
- A mystical world inhabited by spirits with celtic and tribal vibes.
- A randomly generated world map with tons of levels, bosses and events to be discovered.
- Unique, highly tactical battles on a hexagonal grid, where position and rotation is everything.
- Upgrade your spells and spirits the way you want.
- Easy to learn, hard to master - chill and challenge modes suitable for any player.
Content added during EA:
- Mastery and talents trees
- New guides (Raiku, Deigo)
- New worlds and events
- New bosses and elites
- Huge visual update
The full release will add a new world and a new guide, among other features, to make the game as full and polished as possible.
Pricing, pre-orders and discounts
- Pricing: $19,99, €19,99, £17,99.
- Nintendo Switch: pre-order open with a 30% discount until one week after launch.