Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Mario Kart Tour have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Events] The latest Hall of Forms Revival event is now live. It features the following Heroes: Micaiah (Queen of Dawn), Ike (Zeal Unleashed), Sothe (Zephyr), and Naesala (Sky’s Shadow) (available until July 18th)
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus is now live: Hall of Forms Revival. It features the following Heroes: Ike (Zeal Unleashed), Micaiah (Queen of Dawn), Sothe (Zephyr) (available until July 24th)
- [Feh Pass] The 83rd Resplendent Hero is now available: Nina (Eye Spy) (available until July 25th)
- [Feh Pass] The 83rd set of Feh Pass Quests is now live (available until July 25th)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Crafting] The following is now available via Reissue Crafting: 2021 Beachwear Collection, 2020 Beachwear Collection, 2019 Beachwear Collection, Merry Mariner Collection, Mystical Mermaid Collection (available until July 15th)
- [Store] The following is now available in the Store: Fuchsia’s Retro Cookie Pack (available until July 24th)
- [Memories] A new Scrapbook Memory is now available: Fuchsia’s Signature Dish (no end date)
- Update version 5.4.1 is now available, full patch notes are below:
- Implemented bug fixes.
Mario Kart Tour
Update version 3.4.0 is now available; full patch notes are the following:
- Made balance adjustments to Multiplayer battles.
- Adjustments to How Bonus Points and Combos are Counted in Multiplayer
- Bonus points and combos do not accrue when you pick up a Mushroom or coin that has been set on the course in multiplayer battles.
- Addressed issues
- When you fire the pipe you can get from continuous Gold Pass subscription rewards, there are times when the Item List is displayed twice in a row.
- On some devices, it takes time for the drivers, karts, and gliders screens to switch before a race begins.
- The volume of the music or the Waluigi Stadium course and its R, T, and R/T variations is low.
- Known issues
- If you’ve turned off the auto-rotate screen feature via your device’s settings menu, the screen’s orientation will not change during races even if you’ve selected Portrait / Landscape via the Race Screen header in the game’s settings menu.
- Workaround: please turn on your device’s auto-rotate screen feature.