Crossing over to retail
Independent developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited today announced that its Asian cinematic horror game The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation, will receive a physical release for Nintendo Switch. Pre-orders will open later this week on Thursday, July 13th at 11:00pm Hong Kong time (11:00am ET / 8:00am PT / 4:00pm UK) with online retail partner Playasia.
Digital versions of The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation will be available on Switch, while the Physical Limited Editions are exclusive to Switch. These will include the game, manual, soundtrack CD, art book and numbered certificate in a collector’s box. Standard copies will also be available as an open pre-order.
The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation is a first-person psychological survival-horror game inspired by the Taiwanese live-action horror film The Bridge Curse. This adaptation revolves around six university friends who challenge a well-known urban legend and end up awakening a curse that none of them know how to break. It’s up to the player to assume the role of these friends in turn and help them find a way to survive the night as they’re stalked by a vengeful ghost.
Players will need to be stealthy to avoid the murderous ghost hot on their trail, as they piece together the mystery of the curse and find a way off campus. The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation offers intense action, puzzle elements, immersive exploration, film-quality storytelling, and cutting-edge graphic design, complete with new English voice-acting produced by Eastasiasoft.
- Take the role of a student trying to survive supernatural events in a Taiwanese college campus!
- Immerse yourself in a modern horror story told in a cinematic first-person perspective.
- Use stealth to avoid your spectral stalker while exploring and solving puzzles!
- Experience the haunting adventure dubbed in English for the first time.
- Uncover the truth of the curse and find a way to escape with your life!