No Man’s Sky has been updated to Ver. 4.36.2. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when editing bases.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the mission system.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to repairing planetary objects.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Expedition overview UI.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to interaction labels.
- Introduced a number of optimisations for infested planet types.
- Fixed an issue that caused some gameplay objects, such as the Interceptor starship, to use an unnecessarily large amount of memory.
- Introduced a number of memory-usage optimisations for PS4.
- Fixed a memory leak on PlayStation 4 and 5.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur on all Xbox platforms.
Consoles also include all previous changes from 4.36 and 4.36.1
- Improved screen placement for VR interaction UI when playing the Singularity expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug information to appear in VR reload tutorial.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause debug information to appear in specific player chat messages.
- Fixed missing Switch Base button in Build Placement Mode.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent VR controller configurations showing as out of date in Steam.
- Fixed a missing icon in VR for change weapon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented rebinding of the Cycle Rotation Axis action.
- Fixed a crash related to bases.
- Fixed a crash related to memory management.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while aboard The Anomaly.