Developer and publisher Hyper Three Studio has announced that their 3D cozy puzzle game The Shape of Things will launch on August 31st, 2023 for the Nintendo Switch.
About the game:
The Shape of Things is inspired by the basic concept of the Rubik’s Cube but focuses on real-life objects with a more soothing vibe. Puzzles appear in various combinations and levels unlock randomly adding a refreshing twist to the gameplay. You need to find the correct position for each puzzle piece by rotating, panning, or scaling until you find the shape of things. Just like in real life, mystery worlds are trapped in gachapon, waiting for their release. By solving puzzles, you obtain in-game coins, which can be spent on the gacha machine to unlock your next world. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, the game is perfect to those player’s seeking a fun and intuitive challenge on the Nintendo® Switch.
- No pressure and no timers. Just chill and progress at your own pace.
- Easy to pick up and put down.
- Adjust your “cozy-room” mood by changing the weather and the time of the day.
- Pleasing sound effects and atmosphere.
- Original soothing background music.
- Good for just chatting and streaming with your community!
- Play across adorable thematic worlds!
- No punishment system. Life is hard enough!