Dragon Quest X Offline's Magic Labyrinths detailed, new screens shared
Dance magic, dance!
Square Enix has shared a new round of screens and details for Dragon Quest X Offline today. In this latest batch of information, we get to learn more about the game’s Magic Labyrinth feature. You can find that information below, but if you’d rather just look at the new screens, you can visit the complete gallery here.
- these labyrinths require special coins to enter
- cashing in these coins lets you enter, and then fight Labyrinth Lords
- Labyrinth Lords are tough, but offer great rewards if you beat them
- different coins will give you different battles
- you’ll face monsters and monster duos you might recognize from previous Dragon Quest games