No Man’s Sky has been updated to Ver. 4.37 on Nintendo Switch. You can see the full patch notes for this latest update below.
- Fixed an issue that could cause markers to flicker.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when ships land at an outpost.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the projectile system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when downloading invalid discovery data from other players.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when attempting to load invalid discovery data.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on Xbox One when visiting the final planet of the Singularity expedition.
- Optimised memory used by creature navigation.
- Optimised memory used to fade objects.