Hop on it
Atari® — one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers — and developer Graphite Lab are pleased to announce that the highly-anticipated neon-infused platformer Mr. Run and Jump is now available on Switch.
Mr. Run and Jump marries delightful platforming action with precise, silky-smooth controls. The challenging, fast-paced level design demands concentration while delivering ultimate replayability with collectibles, challenges, and time trials.
Thrust into the beautiful Realms of Color, the titular Mr. Run and Jump embarks on a fast-paced, fluorescent adventure to defeat the menacing Void and rescue his missing dog, Leap. This title demands players use their wits as well as their dexterity. Mr. Run and Jump features precise controls, silky smooth gameplay, and free-flowing level design, making it a speedrunner’s dream. As the titular hero, players must run, jump, dash, and roll to hard-to-reach locations to find collectibles. Players can also adjust the difficulty level via Dynamic Assistance to enjoy a more approachable experience with the heart-pounding peril cranked down a couple of notches.
Mr. Run and Jump was originally created in 2021 as an Atari 2600 game, designed by John Mikula, a developer at St. Louis-based indie studio Graphite Lab. Atari teamed up with the developer to create a modern version of Mr. Run and Jump, highlighting the best of the 2600 title for modern consoles and PCs and layering in a beautiful landscape of color and sound.
- Dozens of unique levels within six distinct, vibrant, and beautifully illustrated worlds
- A variety of devious enemies, each with their own attack patterns and personalities
- 30+ hours of gameplay including Time Trials, hard-to-reach collectibles, achievements, and more
- Precise controls make Mr. Run and Jump’s platforming as smooth as butter
- An original story of a transformed world, a devouring Void, and all the wonders of the Realms of Color