Pretty insane if you ask us
Developer Zeboyd Digital Games and publisher Limited Run Games announced today that the popular RPG, This Way Madness Lies, has launched on Nintendo Switch. Limited Run Games will also release physical editions for Switch.
This Way Madness Lies first launched for PC on Steam in November of 2022 to critical acclaim, garnering a Metacritic score of 84 with PC Gamer calling it “A fun and engaging RPG with beautiful graphics and a bouncy pace.”
This Way Madness Lies begins in the quiet city of Verona, Italy. A town for lovers… and giant, mutant flower attacks.
As the leader of the Stratford-Upon-Avon High Drama Society, Imogen is no ordinary girl! Sure, she goes to school every day and helps produce plays for the community, but beyond that, she’s a magical girl! With her powers, she can teleport to alternate dimensions based on Shakespeare plays, fight back the forces of Nightmare, and still get back in time for dinner!
Join Imogen, Paulina, Viola, Rosalind, Miranda, Beatrice, and Kate on an epic adventure throughout the Shakespearean metaverse in this comedy JRPG!
- Unique, turn-based combat!
- Hang out with your friends!
- Put on plays!
- Shakespearean dialogue too difficult to parse? No problem with our unique Ye Olde English to New English translator! 110% accurate!
- Multi-character unite abilities!
- Teaches you while you learn!
- Get a pet!
- Pacing that doesn’t waste your time!
- Fun for the whole family!