Revita now available on Switch
The clock tower awaits...
Solo developer Benjamin Kiefer and indie publisher Dear Villagers (The Forgotten City, ScourgeBringer) have today released their twin-stick roguelite platformer Revita on Switch today. The game is priced at $17, but for a limited time, you can get a 20% discount.
In Revita, climb through an ominous clocktower and battle through a series of procedurally-generated encounters with foes and challenges in order to uncover lost memories and discover the mysteries of the melancholic world. Play as a nameless child with no sense of who or where they are and exchange health for upgrades as the game dares the player to play on a razor’s edge!
For more details on Revita, check out the bullet points below.
- Exchange health for power in fast-paced glass cannon gameplay
- Battle through an almost infinite variety of combat encounters in procedurally generated rooms
- Twin stick shooting, dashing and wall sliding are just the beginning - find power-ups and items on each run
- An extensive set of options lets you tweak Revita to your playstyle - slow down time, set an outline colour for enemies to make them easier to track, or choose the level of aim assist that feels right for you
- Use a variety of guns! Arm yourself with a laser gun, charge gun, machine gun, shotgun, or rocket launcher.
- Explore an underground subway line infested with monsters and filled with colourful characters who will help you on your journey.
- A nameless child with no memories awakens in a mysterious Clocktower that is connected by a metro system with only a vague sense of purpose, hoping to find answers at the top.
- HATS! Many, many hats. All the hats, really - to cover all heads and all styles!