Rockin' the block
Australian game studio Blue Volcano is proud to announce that Side Decide is coming to Siwtch today, and the title is priced at $7.
Side Decide is a relaxing puzzle game that harkens back to the wooden blocks of childhood. The objective is to roll a wooden cube to the end of the level. Each side of the cube features a different kind of shape and you can only roll onto a block with the corresponding shape and alignment. Rolling onto a circle allows you to rotate your cube, opening up branching pathways to help you achieve your goal. Teleporting, wildcards, and falling blocks all add challenge to the mix.
This is a game for everyone, providing a relaxing mood and setting, easy enough for anyone to pick up but challenging enough for completionists as well.
- Simple and pleasing aesthetics based on children’s wooden blocks
- Peaceful music that adapts to the player’s progress
- 10 different block types each with its own unique mechanics
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze star ratings for each level give seasoned players something to strive for
- 121 levels to unblock, 363 stars to collect