Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 73rd Assault (no end date)
- [Other] Alongside the Ver. 7.8.0 update, a new set of Combat Manuals is available from the Compile Combat Manual feature (available until September 28th)
- [Events] The Final Results of the latest Voting Gauntlet event, Beachside Brouhaha, are now live. The winner is… Ephraim! Check out the special website for more details and up to date results! (no end date)
- [Events] The latest Hall of Forms event is now over. The following Heroes are still available as Forma Units: Leif (Unifier of Thracia), Karin (Driven Knight), Miranda (Willful Princess), and Lifis (Terror of Iz) (available until August 22nd)
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus Revival is now live: Ascended Joshua. It features the following Heroes: Joshua (Resolute Tempest), Neimi (Tearful Archer), Rennac (Rich “Merchant”), and Colm (Capable Thief) (available until August 10th)
[Special Maps] A new Special Map is now available: Feh’s Summer Part 6 (available until August 12th)
- Update 7.8.0 is now available, full patch notes are below:
■ Summoning events are being updated
○ Legendary and Mythic Heroes will be added to Legendary & Mythic Hero Remix summoning events.
10 Legendary and Mythic Heroes will appear anew in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remix summoning events. The 10 Legendary and Mythic Heroes being added will not appear in normal Legendary or Mythic Hero summoning events from now on.
See the About Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes notification for details.
○ Heroes will be added to Weekly Revival summoning events.
A total of 17 additional 5★ Heroes are being added to the pool of Heroes who appear in Weekly Revival summoning events, and they will also appear in the 4★ Special Rate summoning category in other summoning events.
See the Weekly Revival Summoning Focus Schedule notification for details.
○ Hero Check button will be added to the Summoning screen.
This will allow you to check what Focus Heroes are available even after advancing to the Summoning screen or after performing a summon.
Note: The information displayed will be the profile data for Focus Heroes when they reach level 40 (including what assets or flaws they may have and if they have mastered their skills). This information is also available via the Hero Check button in each summoning event under the Summoning tab.
■ New skills are being added for a Legendary and Mythic Hero
Of the Heroes that appear in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes, Seliph: Scion of Light and Freyja: Lady of Nightmare are gaining new skills.
○ New skills
・ A Skill
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s
range. If foe initiates combat, grants Atk+5
to unit during combat.
・ B Skill
Holy War’s End II
At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 25%, inflicts
Atk/Def-5 on foe during combat, unit makes
guaranteed follow-up attack, and foe cannot
make a follow-up attack, and also, if foe
initiates combat, unit attacks twice (does
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
・ B Skill
Removes the condition to transform. If a skill
compares unit’s Spd to a foe’s or ally’s Spd,
treats unit’s Spd as if granted +7. If foe
initiates combat or number of allies adjacent
to unit ≤ 1, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to unit,
inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 on foe, and
neutralizes effects that inflict “Special
cooldown charge -X” on unit during combat,
and also, if foe has bonuses, grants bonus
to unit’s Atk/Spd/Def/Res and inflicts penalty
on foe’s Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat =
current bonus on each of foe’s stats.
Calculates each stat bonus independently.
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
・ C Skill
Spd Smoke 4
After combat, inflicts Spd-7 on target and foes
within 2 spaces of target through their next
actions, and grants Spd+6 and【Dodge】
to unit for 1 turn.
If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, reduces damage from
attacks during combat and from area-of-effect
Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect
Specials) by percentage = difference between
stats × 4 (max 40%).
Seliph: Scion of Light and Freyja: Lady of Nightmare will be getting new weapon skills to refine at the same time, so be sure to check the section of this notification labeled “New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added” in conjunction with this section.
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 7.8.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 8) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 8) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals.
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 9/27/2023 11:59 p.m.(PT)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 8) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 7.8.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 7) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 7.8.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new character-specific weapon skills at 5★:
Hero who can learn this skill: Travant: King of Thracia
Hero who can learn this skill: Echidna: Unyielding Idealist
・ The weapons above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they have been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Hero who can learn this skill: Seliph: Scion of Light
Hero who can learn this skill: Mareeta: Sword of Stars
Hero who can learn this skill: Est: Springtime Flier
Winds of Silesse
Hero who can learn this skill: Ced: Hero on the Wind
Hero who can learn this skill: Freyja: Lady of Nightmare
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ The Arena is being updated
○ The Free Summon reward for getting five consecutive wins in Arena Duels will be updated.
The First Summon Ticket that you can get by getting five consecutive wins in Arena Duels will switch to one that works for Free Summon: Arena Reward 3.
The improvements being made to Weekly Revival summoning events in Ver. 7.8.0 will be reflected in Free Summon: Arena Reward 3.
The switch to this Free Summon: Arena Reward 3 ticket will begin with the season starting 8/8/2023 12:00 p.m.(PT)
Note: The Free Summon: Arena Reward 2 summoning event will end at 8/31/2023 11:59 p.m.(PT) Please keep in mind that the Arena Reward 2 tickets cannot be used on the Free Summon: Arena Reward 3 summoning event.
○ Additional maps
We will add five new maps for the season starting 8/8/2023 12:00 p.m.(PT)
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
○ New Memento Events are being added.
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Additional Terrain
Two new terrain maps are being added. You will be able to use them after you update the app.
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Tactics Room (O/D): up to level 11
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ A new stuffed toy, Belly-Rub Sommie, will be added to the Inn.
・ Two new songs are being added to the Concert Hall: “Loyalty: Hector’s Theme” from the Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade game and “Id (Serenity)” from the Fire Emblem Awakening game.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 3,400.
This will be in effect with the season starting 8/15/2023 12:00 p.m.(PT)
■ Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Murdock: Loyal General
・ Shez: Mercenary Shade
■ Other Changes
○ We will fix an issue with the Aether Raids loading screen.
We will fix an issue where the lower Tier background is being shown on the loading screen in Aether Raids, regardless of your actual Tier level.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Crafting] The following is now available via Reissue Crafting: Animal Apparel Collection #2 (available until August 27th)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The Johto Challenge is now live in the Champion Stadium (available until September 4th)
- [Scout] The following Sync Pair is now available via Spotlight Scout: Drasna & Dragalge (available until August 28th, with Ticket Scout running until September 4th)
- [Events] The latest Egg Event is now live. It features the following Types: Fire, Psychic (available until August 21st)
- [Missions] A new set of Missions is now available: Egg Event (available until August 21st)