Another hotfix has been pushed live in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You can see the patch notes for this hotfix below.
- Fixed additional causes of Initialization Error #201.
- Fixed an issue in which the Dreamsnaps menu would not appear in the Event tab for some Xbox players.
- Fixed an issue in which items placed in Furniture Mode would occasionally disappear and be reset to their original locations after leaving the menu.
- Fixed an issue in which some players found one of their in-game houses completely empty after updating to the DreamSnaps Update.
- “Boss Up” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented the game from registering the mystical sword after it was picked up, preventing progress in the quest.
- Implemented further improvements to drastically reduce chances of the DreamSnaps voting queue appearing empty with no applicable submissions to vote on.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the “new item” notification from disappearing after viewing the WALL·E Dream Bundle.
- Fixed an issue which caused DreamSnaps progression rewards to appear for sale in Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
- Fixed an issue in which some players did not receive chest rewards for their participation in a DreamSnaps challenge.
- Fixed an issue in which using a quest item on a keyhole with the right mouse button would occasionally cause the player’s inventory to behave strangely, eating a different food item from the one selected.
- Adjusted the DreamSnaps logo on the DreamSnaps Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Various additional bug fixes.