Nintendo's long tail continues to grow
As you may know, the German equivalent of the ESA regularly dishes out special awards to games that have reached certain sales milestones in Germany. Today brings us the latest update to this list, and a number of Switch titles have reached new levels of success.
Here’s the titles that have achieved new sales milestones:
- FIFA 23 has sold a combined 600k units across all platforms as of January 2023
- Nintendo Switch Sports has sold 600k units as of January 2023
- Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope has sold 100k units as of January 2023
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sold 400k units during May 2023 and 600k units in June 2023
- Splatoon 3 has sold 200k units as of June 2023