Expansive Open World on NES hardware?
In today’s age, we see many games that look to capture the asthetics and feel of classic NES games, but few reach the levels of Full Quiet while still being playable on NES hardware. Believe it or not, Full Quiet is a fully open world NES game, with many features unheard of at the time such as a day/night cycle. Full Quiet is avaliable on Switch for 9.99, and NES versions of the game can be found here ranging from 50 to 80 USD, depending on how many extra goodies you want. Check out the full details below!
Out here, static is the enemy…
Get lost in this challenging, mysterious, open-world adventure as you encounter strange creatures, solve puzzles, and figure out how to restore the radio relay grid in order to find your missing son. Look for clues along the way and manage your resources while you decode the secrets of Full Quiet.
Your puzzle solving, combat and survival skills will be tested… Do you have what it takes to silence the forest and drive out those who have emerged into our world?
- Explore a huge open world full of tough enemies and challenging, interactive puzzles.
- Day/Evening/Night cycle - Find and unlock camps before nightfall, rest and then branch out to find needed supplies, tools and new weapons.
- Interact with ham radio equipment to restore the radio grid and silence the forest.
- Alone, isolated in the woods, you will feel lost; but Pap’s notes, your maps and old radio chatter will help guide you along the way.
- Make progress where you can and revisit tougher challenges later as you upgrade your skills, knowledge and inventory.
- The slow burn of clues will keep you wondering what transpired here in the past.
- Learn the ways of Pap and his ham radio buddies to gain new skills and intel as you combat enemies, navigate the world and unlock the mysteries of Full Quiet.
- Check out the game’s hand drawn “Field Guide” manual to learn about in-game equipment and features.