Hot on the heels of the Summer Breeze update, Mediatonic has shared a breakdown of what’s in store for Fall Guys for the rest of 2023. You can see the roadmap the studio released above, which gives a breakdown of what’s just released, along with what you can expect for this year’s remaining months.
For a more complete look at everything in the pipeline, you can find info straight from Mediatonic below.
We’re excited to announce that we are opening the vault and bringing back a selection of your favorite rounds. We will have the full list of which Rounds will be available in the Main Show so stay tuned for more news soon…
Be sure to check out our Fall Guys Owl channel for updates!
QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
A couple of quality of life changes will make lobbies more fun, and the camera more maneuverable. No need to keep your emotions in check—we’ve unlocked the ability to emote in the lobby. Kick every Round off with a dance party or pose-a-thon while waiting for the game to begin.
We added one of the most requested changes to Fall Guys, the ability to look up! Beans can now see more of the level they’re stumbling over with the vertical camera improvement, perfect for more vertically challenging Rounds, or to look at a lovely balloon.
And now on to the bug fixes!
- Various minor softlocks and cosmetic issues have now been fixed
- Fixed instances where players could not click the “Back” prompt using a mouse in the Creative Mode menus
- Added a placeholder image to the My Levels menu for instances where a thumbnail cannot be rendered
- Fixed instances where a new Fame Pass would not load in the store if a player has the game open over the refresh time
- Fixed the Blizzard and Floor fans not having SFX in the Level Editor
- Fixed draggable objects rapidly respawning when placed at the bottom of a level
- Fixed visual jitters when holding a carriable Fan whilst on a ramp
- [XBOX] Fixed the A button becoming unresponsive in some instances when players open the Party Menu
- [PS5] Fixed draggable boxes lacking collision SFX
As always, a huge thank you to our brilliant Dev and QA team for sorting these updates and to the entire Fall Guys Team for working so hard to make these changes!
Please remember to always report any in-game issues you face to our wonderful Support Team. Your feedback and reports are so vital in helping us keep Fall Guys as fun, playable and exciting as possible!