Tiptoe through the tulips
Niantic is doubling down on Community Day events for their games. The Stufful Community Day kicks off today in Pokemon GO, but the Pikmin Bloom faithful can also get in on some Community Day action today as well.
If you need a quick reminder as to what Pikmin Bloom’s Community Day has to offer, you can find the details below.
- Community Day runs all day today, April 23rd, 2022
- Big Flowers will bloom into tulips when you plant regular blue, red, yellow, or white petals around them
- Players achieving the 10,000 step goal on this day will be awarded a special Tulip Flower Badge
- Seedlings in your planter pack will grow at 1.5x the usual speed (and more, if you’re flower planting!)
- Receive 1 bonus coin per 250 flowers planted instead of the usual 500 (capped at 60 coins/day)
- starting today, you’ll be able to obtain fruits containing tulip nectar with every challenge you clear
- challenges will no longer be a source of cherry blossom nectar