Chocobo GP has been updated to Version 1.0.5. Check out the patch notes for this update below.
Fixes to improve an issue with information transferred when matchmaking is established.
*Due to measures taken to improve this issue, the following behaviors will now no longer occur:
- Races starting with fewer than 7 players
- Issues affecting the controls for one’s own and other player’s characters.
- Lap information becoming inaccurate.
Fixes to reduce the waiting time before retrying when matchmaking fails in Chocobo GP mode.
Fixes to a bug that allowed players to perform specific actions while jumping in order to move along while still floating in the air. These fixes will have the following effects on Time Attack mode:
- Ghost data that was downloaded on previous versions of the game can no longer be used.
- Ghost data uploaded in Time Attack mode from previous versions of the game can no longer be downloaded.
In addition, the records of unfairly fast times achieved through using this bug will be deleted on a case-by-case basis. All rankings will be reset at the start of the next season.