The classic lives again!
oiCabie and QUByte Interactive are partnering up for the release of Bem Feito on Nintendo Switch.
Inspired by spooky creepypasta and ARG stories, Bem Feito is being positioned as a re-release of a fictional life sim game released in 1999 on a fictional console called the JOGAROTO. If you can’t tell from the above trailer and below overview the game is being promoted in a very tongue in cheek way.
Play once again Bem Feito, the great classic originally released for the handheld console JOGAROTO in 1999, now ported to all current platforms! Through the revolutionary and innovative Garotron OS, exclusively commissioned by Megasoft, play the ultimate MEGA gaming experience of Bem Feito today!
You’ll be able to visit Reginaldo in his home on the tiny planet B-613. Take charge of the everyday tasks around his home and yard. Fish, cook, water your garden and flowers, harvest fruits, meet and CAPTIVATE many friends alongside Reginaldo.
In B-613 You Can
- Take care of the general chores of a typical home on this tiny planet.
- Enjoy incredible and unparalleled landscapes of the empty horizon!
- Fish, cook, harvest, water the plants, and much more!
- Keep Reginaldo company!
- Meet and CAPTIVATE many friends!
All of this and a little more you’ll play on the best emulator of today! In Garotron OS, you have available:
- Essential functions to play Bem Feito safely (if you follow the instructions)
- Game manual
- Your own exclusive offline email system provided solely and uniquely by MEGASOFT, the megaNET.
- Advanced user settings for your best and safest experience!
While we don’t know when the game will release (or re-release as it were) we will keep you up to date for news as it develops.
A recently graduated creative writer hoping to work his way into the greater gaming sphere.